Running Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns can be an effective way to grow your sales. Millions of people use Facebook and Instagram every day, and your potential customers, clients, and prospects are likely there, too. Make use of ads to reach a large audience of social media users, including your existing followers on Instagram, people similar to your followers, or by creating a new audience based on interest of your customers, or people who visited your site by implementing a Pixel Code.
– Dollar Virtual Card
– Pixel and Audience For Facebook Ads
– Schedule some time to get started
Cashaam Dollar Virtual Card
If you’ve tried running ads on Facebook or Instagram only to see your card declined, or you’re just not sure where to get a dollar card, Cashaam is here to help you get started.
With the Cashaam Virtual Card you can Pay for your facebook and Instagram Ads from the comfort of your home with your naira Mastercard or Visa Card. You also get expert advice to help you run Ads that convert across various Social Media Platforms, with a free $5 ads credits to begin running your ads. Click here for assistance to get started.
One of the most common frustrations among advertisers is understanding whether or not their ads actually worked. It’s possible to set up an advertising campaign in Ads Manager, but without installing the Facebook pixel you won’t know whether an ad drove any sales on your website.
The Meta Pixel (formerly Facebook Pixel)
The Meta pixel is the connection point between your Facebook ads and your website. The pixel is a tracking code you need to create within your Meta Business Suite account and then add to your website before you begin paying for ads. It shows you all the actions being taken by visitors coming to your website through your Facebook ads. Essentially, the Meta pixel tells you not only if your ads drove results but which specific audiences and pieces of creative those conversions came from.
When someone takes an action on your website after clicking on an ad, your Meta pixel records it as an event. Facebook can track 9 of them:
- View content – Track key page views (product page)
- Search – Track searches on your website (product searches)
- Add to cart – Track when items are added to cart
- Add to wishlist – Track when items are added to wishlist
- Initiate checkout – Track when people enter your checkout flow
- Add payment info – Track when people add payment information during the checkout flow
- Make purchase – Track purchases or checkout flow completions (landing on purchase confirmation page)
- Lead – Track when someone becomes a lead (form submission, sign up for trial)
- Complete registration – Track when someone completes a registration form (complete subscription, sign up for a service)
With the Meta Pixel you can optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and then remarket to people who have already visited your website previously. The next possibility is then to promote and use your ads more specifically to an audience that are the most likely to make high-value purchases.
Setting Up a Cashaam
Cashaam helps merchants to create their online store to sell their products anywhere in the world. Cashaam allows you to sell in multiple currencies, increasing the rate of sales significantly for merchants selling in other countries and regions. Click here to set up your Cashaam Store.
Get in Touch
Click here to Schedule a no-fee consultation on how to set up your Cashaam store, Meta Pixel, and Virtual dollar card.